Monday, September 22, 2008

The Breath of Life Flows through Me!



Dear Love Ones,

I'll be brief but I won't lie I have so much to say...... all I really want to say right now is that it has been a remarkable experience; although my battle its not over yet I have pass through its power crux. Thank you for helping me built the base of such of monumental road. I had a chance to lightly brisk through all your e-mails and I'm so happy to have just a circle of people that care...it took my breath away; but guest what ? It took a second for it to come back!

Much Love from the UCSF Hospital,

Once again, the Rowan you've always known!

3 comments:

Tim said...

I am so happy for your Rowan. Your strength and positive attitude have been inspiring. I'm out of town at the moment but look forward to catching up with you when i return.

Unknown said...

Much love, good thoughts your way Rowan! Chris & Valerie

Aengus said...

We are so happy you are doing well. You and your family continue to be in our thoughts. Hope to see you soon, Aengus,Adair,Ailish